EtG (Ethyl Glucuronide) Dip Test | MD DrugScreen ETG-114
- 25 urine drug tests for EtG (Ethyl Glucuronide)
- Cut-off 500 ng/mL
- 12-18 month expiration date (guaranteed)
- Forensic Use Only
- Fast results in 5 minutes or less
- Free shipping
MD DrugScreen Tests can be effectively used to test for Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG), a metabolite of ethanol which is formed in the body by glucuronidation following exposure to ethanol, usually from drinking alcoholic beverages.
This test is 99% accurate and 100% easy-to-use.
MD® DrugScreen Dip Test CATALOG
888-562-5852 PHONE ORDERS & SUPPORT MONDAY-FRIDAY
MD DrugScreen EtG dip tests are accurate and easy to use
- Dip the MD drug test strip into the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow the urine sample to migrate up the drug test strip.
- Replace cap on device and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read and interpret the MD drug screen results at 5 minutes.
Reading MD drug screen results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
MD Drug Screen Instructions, Info
1-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
3-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
4-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
5-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
6-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
7-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
10-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
12-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
ALL MD DrugScreen Dip Tests