Benzodiazepines Dip Test | MD DrugScreen MDBZ-114
- 25 urine drug tests for BZO (benzodiazepines)
- 300 ng/mL Cut-off level
- 12-18 month expiration date (guaranteed)
- Fast results in 5 minutes or less
- Free shipping
MD DrugScreen Tests can be effectively used to test for Benzodiazepines, a class of drugs primarily used for treating anxiety, sleep disorders, and alcohol withdrawal. They produce strong sedating effects and are often abused. Familiar names include Valium®, Xanax®, Ativan®, Librium®, Halcion®, Versed®.
MD® DrugScreen Dip Test CATALOG
888-562-5852 PHONE ORDERS & SUPPORT MONDAY-FRIDAY
MD DrugScreen tests for BZO are accurate and easy-to-use
- Dip the MD drug test strip into the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow the urine sample to migrate up the drug test strip.
- Replace cap on device and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read and interpret the MD drug screen results at 5 minutes.
Reading MD drug screen results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
MD Drug Screen Instructions & Specifications
1-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
3-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
4-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
5-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
6-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
7-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
10-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
12-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
ALL MD DrugScreen Dip Tests