Amphetamine Dip Test | MD DrugScreen MDAM-114
- 25 urine drug tests for AMP (Amphetamine)
- Cut-off 1,000 ng/mL
- 12-18 month expiration date (guaranteed)
- Fast results in 5 minutes or less
- Free shipping
MD DrugScreen Tests can be effectively used to test for Amphetamine, a central nervous system stimulant that is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, narcolepsy, and obesity. Prescribed as Adderall®, Concerta®, Dexedrine®, Focalin®, Metadate®, Methylin®, Ritalin®.
Amphetamine, or speed, is also used for recreational and non-medical purposes.
MD® DrugScreen Dip Test CATALOG
888-562-5852 PHONE ORDERS & SUPPORT MONDAY-FRIDAY
MD DrugScreen tests for AMP are accurate and easy-to-use
- Dip the MD drug test strip into the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow the urine sample to migrate up the drug test strip.
- Replace cap on device and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read and interpret the MD drug screen results at 5 minutes.
Reading MD drug screen results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
MD Drug Screen Instructions & Specifications
1-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
3-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
4-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
5-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
6-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
7-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
10-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
12-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
ALL MD DrugScreen Dip Tests