Tricyclic Antidepressants Dip Test | Healgen HDTC-114
- 25 urine drug tests for Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
- Cut-off 1,000 ng/ml
- 12-18 month expiration date (guaranteed)
- FDA 510(K) K153597
- Fast results in 5 minutes or less
- Free shipping
Healgen® Dip Tests can be effectively used to test for Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA).
TCA (Tricyclic Antidepressants) are commonly used for the treatment of depressive disorders. TCA overdoses can result in profound central nervous system depression, cardiotoxicity and anticholinergic effects. TCAs are taken orally or sometimes by injection. TCAs are metabolized in the liver. Both TCAs and their metabolites are excreted in urine mostly in the form of metabolites for up to ten days.
HEALGEN® DIP CARD CATALOG
888-562-5852 PHONE ORDERS & SUPPORT MONDAY-FRIDAY PST
Healgen dip tests for Tricyclic Antidepressants are accurate and easy-to-use
- Dip the drug test strip into the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow the urine sample to migrate up the drug test strip.
- Replace cap on device and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read and interpret the drug screen results at 5 minutes.
Reading Healgen drug test results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
Instructions & Forms for Healgen Drug Test
Healgen® Dip Test Options
1-PANEL DIP TESTS
2-PANEL DIP TESTS
3-PANEL DIP TESTS
4-PANEL DIP TESTS
5-PANEL DIP TESTS
6-PANEL DIP TESTS
7-PANEL DIP TESTS
8-PANEL DIP TESTS
9-PANEL DIP TESTS
10-PANEL DIP TESTS
12-PANEL DIP TESTS
13-PANEL DIP TESTS
14-PANEL DIP TESTS
ALL DIP TESTS