Cotinine Dip Test | Healgen HDCT-114
- 25 urine drug tests for Cotinine (COT)
- Cut-off 200 ng/ml
- 12-18 month expiration date (guaranteed)
- Fast results in 5 minutes or less
- Free shipping
Healgen® Dip Tests can be effectively used to test for Cotinine (COT).
Cotinine is the first-stage metabolite of nicotine, a toxic alkaloid that produces stimulation of the autonomic ganglia and central nervous system when in humans. Nicotine is a drug to which virtually every member of a tobacco-smoking society is exposed whether through direct contact or second-hand inhalation. In addition to tobacco, nicotine is also commercially available as the active ingredient in smoking replacement therapies such as nicotine gum, transdermal patches and nasal sprays.
Nicotine and cotinine are rapidly eliminated by the kidney; the window of detection for cotinine in urine at a cutoff level of 200 ng/ml is expected to be up to 2-3 days after nicotine use.
HEALGEN® DIP CARD CATALOG
888-562-5852 PHONE ORDERS & SUPPORT MONDAY-FRIDAY PST
Healgen dip tests for Cotinine are accurate and easy-to-use
- Dip the drug test strip into the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow the urine sample to migrate up the drug test strip.
- Replace cap on device and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read and interpret the drug screen results at 5 minutes.
Reading Healgen drug test results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
Instructions & Forms for Healgen Drug Test
Healgen® Dip Test Options
1-PANEL DIP TESTS
2-PANEL DIP TESTS
3-PANEL DIP TESTS
4-PANEL DIP TESTS
5-PANEL DIP TESTS
6-PANEL DIP TESTS
7-PANEL DIP TESTS
8-PANEL DIP TESTS
9-PANEL DIP TESTS
10-PANEL DIP TESTS
12-PANEL DIP TESTS
13-PANEL DIP TESTS
14-PANEL DIP TESTS
ALL DIP TESTS