Kratom Dip Test Strips | Healgen WKRA-114
- 25 urine drug test strips for Kratom (KRA)
- Cut-off 250 ng/ml
- 12-18 month expiration date (guaranteed)
- For Forensic Use Only
- Fast results in 5 minutes or less
- Free shipping
Rapid Dip Tests can be effectively used to test for Kratom (KRA).
Kratom leaves produce narcotic-like effects when smoked, chewed, or drank as a suspension, which have recently attracted significant attention due to increased use in Western cultures as an alternative medicine. It is used in therapy for opiate addiction and chronic pain management. The addiction potential and adverse health consequences are becoming an important issue for health authorities. Extensive use of kratom results in prolonged sleep. The withdrawal symptoms include hostility, aggression, muscle pain and inability to work.
The One Step Kratom (KRA) Test Dip Card yields a positive result when the Mitragynine in urine exceeds 250 ng/ml.
Rapid dip tests for Kratom are accurate and easy-to-use
- Dip the drug test strip into the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow the urine sample to migrate up the drug test strip.
- Replace cap on device and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read and interpret the drug screen results at 5 minutes.
Reading rapid drug test results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **