Amphetamine Drug Test Dip Card | WAM-25
- 25 urine drug test kits for AMP
- 12-18 month expiration date on all urine drug test cards (guaranteed)
- Fast results in 5 minutes
- Free shipping
Amphetamine is a Schedule II controlled substance available by prescription (Adderall®, Dexedrine®) and is also available on the illicit market.
The Amphetamine drug screen dip card yields a positive result when Amphetamines in urine exceed 1,000 ng/mL. This is the suggested screening cut-off for positive specimens set by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA, USA).
FDA-approved and CLIA-Waived for its simplicity and ease-of-use.
Customer support provided for all orders/questions/issues/etc: Call 888-562-5852.
Amphetamine drug test cards are accurate and easy to use
- Collect specimen and remove plastic cap from bottom of device.
- Dip revealed pads into specimen for about 10-15 seconds. Remove.
- Recap device, lay flat, and read results at 5 minutes.
Reading Amphetamine drug test card results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
Instructions & Forms for Amphetamine Drug Test Card
Other Rapid Drug Test Options?
Do you also need dipsticks for other drugs?
Do you want to try a multi drug screen dip test kit?
Do you need specimen cups for urine testing?
Do you prefer an all-in-one, one-step integrated drug test cup?