6 panel EZ Split Key Cup Drug Test | DOA-167-321-019
- 25 drug test kits for COC-THC-OPI-mAMP-MDMA-OXY
- 12-18 month expiration date on all urine drug test cups (guaranteed)
- Fast results in 5 minutes
- Free shipping
The 6-panel Integrated EZ Split Key Cup is administrator-controlled. The absorbent test strips are separated from the urine sample in the “split-specimen” container. The test strips come into contact with the urine specimen only after the drug test administrator pushes in the "key" at the base of the cup.
The Integrated EZ Split Key Cup is FDA-approved and widely-used for both clinical and workplace drug testing. These drug test cups will screen from 3-12 different drugs of abuse. Select the panel combination you need from the Integrated E-Z Split Key Cup Drug Test catalog.
Customer support provided for all orders/questions/issues/etc: Call 888-562-5852.
EZ Split Key Cup 6-panel tests are accurate and easy to use
- Remove E-Z Cup urine drug test from foil pouch.
- Remove the "key" from the center of the cup cap.
- Donor provides urine specimen (note minimum fill line).
- Secure cap tightly by pressing down on the pull tab.
- Insert key at base of cup and depress completely to initiate the test. Start the timer.
- Read temperature strip affixed to test cup between 2 to 4 minutes. Temperature reading outside of 90-100° range may indicate dilution or tampering.
- Peel the label off the multi-drug test card to view results. Read and interpret the E-Z Cup drug test results at 5 minutes.
See package insert for more details: DOA-167-321-019 | 6-panel EZ Split Key Cup
Additional info: Abbreviations, Drug Test Detection Times and Cutoff Level Chart
Reading EZ Split Key Cup drug test results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
Instructions & Forms for 6 panel Integrated EZ Split Key Cup
E-Z Split Key Cup Package Insert
E-Z Split Key Cup Test Procedure Card
E-Z Split Key Cup Training Document
E-Z Split Key Cup Drug Test Cutoff Levels
E-Z Split Key Cup Drug Cross-Reactivity Chart
Drug Screen Result Form
Other 6 panel Drug Test E-Z Cup Options?
Do you need a different E-Z Split Key Cup 6 panel drug test combination?
Do you want to test for more (or less) than 6 drugs? Find all E-Z Cup Test options here.