14-panel First Sign® Drug Test Cup | FSCCUP-04144 W/AD
- Detects AMP-BAR-BUP-BZO-COC-EDDP-mAMP-MDMA-MTD-OPI-OXY-PCP-TCA-THC
- Includes test for Adulterants (PH-SG-CR)
- 12-18 month expiration date on all urine drug test cups (guaranteed)
- FDA 510(K) K171695
- CPT Code 80305QW
- Fast results in 5 minutes
- Flat-sided for taking photo or scan of results
- Free shipping
14 panel First Sign® Drug Screen Cups are approved for workplace/employment, clinical, and forensic use. CLIA-Waived. 99% accurate. 100% easy-to-use.
FIRST SIGN® DRUG TEST CUP CATALOG
888-562-5852 PHONE ORDERS & SUPPORT MONDAY-FRIDAY PST
First Sign® 14 panel tests are accurate and easy to use
- Remove cup from foil pouch and collect specimen (note minimum fill line).
- Recap the cup and place on a flat surface.
- Observe temperature strip on test cup between 2 to 4 minutes. Temperature of 90-100° is acceptable. *Other readings may indicate urine dilution/adulteration.
- Peel off the label and read the drug screen results at 5 minutes.
Reading First Sign® drug test results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
Instructions & Forms for 14 panel First Sign® Drug Test
First Sign® Test Cup Options