10 panel Urine Drug Screens | COMPACT T-Cup CDOA-8105
- 25 drug test kits for AMP-BUP-BZO-COC-mAMP-MDMA-MTD-OPI300(MOP)-OXY-THC
- New-style cup with smaller, more compact design
- Save on shipping
- Save storage space
- 12-18 month expiration date on all urine drug test cups (guaranteed)
- FDA-approved (510K K133968)
- CLIA-Waived (CPT Code 80305QW)
- Fast results in 5 minutes
- Free shipping
10 panel COMPACT T-Cup drug tests are a top choice for quick, efficient and reliable drug screening. COMPACT T-Cups are professional-quality drug test cups for use in clinical and workplace settings. This is the newest of the T-Cup designs, smaller, more compact, more efficient!
COMPACT T-Cup drug tests will screen for up to 16 different drugs of abuse! This hassle-free integrated drug test cup provides fast results that are easy to interpret. Browse the COMPACT T-Cup® drug test catalog to see all options available.
Customer support provided for all orders/questions/issues/etc: Call 888-562-5852.
COMPACT T-Cup 10 panel drug tests are accurate and easy to use
- Remove cup from foil pouch and collect specimen (note minimum fill line).
- Recap the cup and place on a flat surface.
- Observe temperature strip on test cup between 2 to 4 minutes. Temperature of 90-100° is acceptable. Other readings may indicate urine dilution.
- Peel off the label and read the T-Cup drug test results at 5 minutes.
See package insert for more details: CDOA-8105 | 10-panel COMPACT T-Cup Drug Test
Additional info: Abbreviations, Drug Test Detection Times and Cut-off Level Chart
Reading COMPACT T-Cup drug test results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
Instructions & Forms for 10 panel COMPACT T-Cup Drug Test
COMPACT T-Cup Drug Test Package Insert
COMPACT T-Cup Drug Test Procedure Card
COMPACT T-Cup Drug Test Product Flyer
COMPACT T-Cup Drug Test Cut-off Levels
COMPACT T-Cup Drug Cross-Reactivity Chart
Drug Screen Result Form
Other COMPACT T-Cup Drug Test Options?
Do you want to test for different drugs? Find all COMPACT T-Cup options here.