9 panel QuickTox Drug Screen Dip | QT51A
- 25 drug test kits for THC-COC-OPI-AMP-mAMP-PCP-BZO-BAR-MTD
- Includes Adulterants Test (AD) for Creatinine, pH, Oxidants, Nitrites
- 12-18 month expiration date on all urine drug test cards (guaranteed)
- Fast results in 5 minutes
- Free shipping
The QuickTox 9-panel drug test dip card is designed for use in clinical trials and clinical practices as well as for general workplace drug testing. The QuickTox is known for being a drug test card you can depend on to deliver spot-on results within 5 minutes.
The QuickTox is FDA-approved and CLIA-Waived. Its easy-to-follow instructions and simple design eliminate almost all potential for user-error.
The QuickTox is available in a wide number of test panels, detecting from 1 to 12 different drugs of abuse. Browse the QuickTox drug test card catalog to see all options available.
Customer support provided for all orders/questions/issues/etc: Call 888-562-5852.
QuickTox 9-panel drug tests are accurate and easy to use
- Collect specimen and remove plastic cap from bottom of device.
- Dip revealed pad into specimen for 10 seconds (note max-immersion line).
- Recap device, lay flat, and read results in 5 minutes.
See package insert for more details: 9-panel QuickTox Drug Test Card | QT51A
Additional info: Abbreviations, Drug Test Detection Times and Cutoff Level Chart
Reading QuickTox 9-panel drug test card results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
Instructions & Forms for 9-panel QuickTox Drug Test
QuickTox Drug Test Package Insert
QuickTox Drug Test Instructions
QuickTox Drug Test Training Guide
QuickTox Drug Test Cutoff Levels
QuickTox Drug Cross-Reactivity Chart
Drug Screen Result Form
Other QuickTox Drug Test Options?
Need a different 9-panel configuration? Find all QuickTox 9-panel tests here.
Testing for more (or less) than 9 drugs? Find all QuickTox dip test options here.