Methylenedioxypyrovalerone Dip Test | MD DrugScreen MDPV-101
- 25 urine drug test strips for Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)
- 1,000 ng/mL cut-off level
- 12-18 month expiration date (guaranteed)
- Fast results in 5 minutes or less
- Free shipping
MD DrugScreen Tests can be effectively used to test for Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), one of the main ingredients for "bath salts," among other synthetic stimulants like Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone and Methedrone.
MD® DrugScreen Dip Test CATALOG
888-562-5852 PHONE ORDERS & SUPPORT MONDAY-FRIDAY
MD DrugScreen test for MDPV is accurate and easy-to-use
- Dip the MD drug test strip into the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow the urine sample to migrate up the drug test strip.
- Replace cap on device and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read and interpret the MD drug screen results at 5 minutes.
Reading MD drug screen results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
MD Drug Screen Instructions & Specifications
1-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
3-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
4-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
5-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
6-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
7-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
10-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
12-panel MD DrugScreen Dip Tests
ALL MD DrugScreen Dip Tests