Methaqualone Dip Tests | Healgen HDMQ-114
- 25 urine drug test dips for Methaqualone (MQL)
- Cut-off 300 ng/ml
- 12-18 month expiration date (guaranteed)
- For Forensic Use Only
- Fast results in 5 minutes or less
- Free shipping
Healgen® Dip Tests can be effectively used to test for Methaqualone (MQL).
Methaqualone (Quaalude®, Sopor®) is a quinazoline derivative that was first
synthesized in 1951 and found clinically effective as a sedative and hypnotic in
1956. It soon gained popularity as a drug of abuse and in 1984 was removed
from the US market due to extensive misuse. It is occasionally encountered in
illicit form, and is also available in Europeon countries in combination with
The One Step Test Dip Card yields a positive result when the Methaqualone in urine exceeds 300 ng/ml.
HEALGEN® DIP CARD CATALOG
888-562-5852 PHONE ORDERS & SUPPORT MONDAY-FRIDAY PST
Healgen tests for Methaqualone are accurate and easy-to-use
- Dip the drug test strip into the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds.
- Allow the urine sample to migrate up the drug test strip.
- Replace cap on device and lay on a flat, clean surface.
- Read and interpret the drug screen results at 5 minutes.
Reading Healgen drug test results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
Instructions & Forms for Healgen Drug Test
Healgen® Dip Test Options
1-PANEL DIP TESTS
2-PANEL DIP TESTS
3-PANEL DIP TESTS
4-PANEL DIP TESTS
5-PANEL DIP TESTS
6-PANEL DIP TESTS
7-PANEL DIP TESTS
8-PANEL DIP TESTS
9-PANEL DIP TESTS
10-PANEL DIP TESTS
12-PANEL DIP TESTS
13-PANEL DIP TESTS
14-PANEL DIP TESTS
ALL DIP TESTS