CareStart COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (Swab) | RCHM-02071
- 20 tests/box.
- FDA EUA.
- Authorized for use in POINT-OF-CARE SETTINGS (CLIA).
- For medical professional use only (verification required).
- CPT code(s) 87426, 87426QW, 87811.
- Not for home use.
** Call now to order 888-562-5852 **
SUMMARY & EXPLANATION
This test is for detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. Antigen is generally detectable in upper respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection will help healthcare professionals to treat patients and control the disease more efficiently and effectively.
20 test devices
20 assay buffer
20 extraction vials and caps
20 specimen collection swabs
1 positive and 1 negative control swabs
1 instructions for use
- This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
- This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
- This test has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARSCoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and
This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
** No returns or refunds on Covid products.