25/tube. The I-DUC-111 Adulteration Strips are used to determine specimen validity when testing urine for drugs of abuse. These 6-parameter specimen validity strips help determine specimen integrity by testing for Oxidants (OX), Specific Gravity (SG), pH, Nitrites (NIT), Glutaraldehyde (GLUT), and Creatinine (CRE).
- Tests for OX, S.G., pH, NIT, GLUT, CRE
- Detect dilution or "flushing" of the system
- Protect against false negatives
- Protect against sample altering
- Detects oxidizing/bleaching agents
Forms / Inserts / Instructions: