Barbiturates Drug Test Dip Card | WBA-25
- 25 urine drug test kits for BAR
- 12-18 month expiration date on all urine drug test cards (guaranteed)
- Fast results in 5 minutes
- Free shipping
Barbiturates are central nervous system depressants. They are used therapeutically as sedatives, hypnotics, and anticonvulsants. Barbiturates are almost always taken orally as capsules or tablets.
The effects resemble those of intoxication with alcohol. Chronic use of barbiturates leads to tolerance and physical dependence. Short acting Barbiturates taken at 400 mg/day for 2-3 months can produce a clinically significant degree of physical dependence. Withdrawal symptoms experienced during periods of drug abstinence can be severe enough to cause death. Only a small amount (less than 5%) of most Barbiturates are excreted unaltered in the urine.
The approximate detection time limits for Barbiturates are:
- Short acting (e.g. Secobarbital) 100 mg PO (oral) 4.5 days
- Long acting (e.g. Phenobarbital) 400 mg PO (oral) 7 days
The Barbiturates drug screen dip card yields a positive result when the Barbiturates in urine exceed 300 ng/mL.
FDA-approved and CLIA-Waived for its simplicity and ease-of-use.
Customer support provided for all orders/questions/issues/etc: Call 888-562-5852.
Barbiturates drug test cards are accurate and easy to use
- Collect specimen and remove plastic cap from bottom of device.
- Dip revealed pads into specimen for about 10-15 seconds. Remove.
- Recap device, lay flat, and read results at 5 minutes.
Reading Barbiturates drug test card results
** Note: All faint lines, including barely visible ones, should be interpreted as "negative." **
Instructions & Forms for Barbiturates Drug Test Card
Other Rapid Drug Test Options?
Do you also need dipsticks for other drugs?
Do you want to try a multi drug screen dip test kit?
Do you need specimen cups for urine testing?
Do you prefer an all-in-one, one-step integrated drug test cup?